Senior Revenue Operations Specialist
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Do your life’s best work here now. With the whole world watching. The people here at Apple don’t just create products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Apple’s Global Business Solutions (GBS) team partners with Apple’s business across Greater China, including Retail, Sales, Operations, R&D and Services. In addition to supporting transactional and financial reporting processes, GBS’ access to data across customers and functions provides a strategic platform to uncover trends and patterns to improve financial controls and compliance, operational efficiency and business insights and performance. We look for individuals with not only solid technical skills but also the right balance of operational excellence, problem solving and strategic thinking to support the growth of Apple in Greater China. We are now seeking a high-caliber Revenue Operations Specialist to join our Shanghai-based team to support the growth revenue of Apple in Greater China. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- Problem solver who can critically analyze complex information and extract insights to drive business decisions and solutions
- Ability to break down business decisions into a detailed action plan and follow-through to deliver results
- Strong communicator who can build strong cross-functional partnerships and drive collaboration to influence appropriate outcomes
- Understanding of systems and processes with the courage to challenge the status-quo and identify new and innovative ways of working
- Driving quality, honesty and accountability in all that we do, and actively modeling high standards in matters great and small
- Adapt and modify the approach, without compromising the outcomes.
- “Roll up your sleeves” attitude with a willingness to dive into the details to lead change with minimal supervision
- Sensitive to data and figures, good command of Excel. Basic knowledge of data structure, experience of using SAP and SAP BusinessObjects is highly preferred.
- Self starter with innovation, integrity and attention to details
You will support the growth revenue of Greater China by solid execution, process improvement, effective communication with the world-class compliance standards. You are expected not only to contribute with your experiences and skills, but also learn and develop by fulfilling the responsibilities listed below: - Use all resources to process channel rebates swiftly and accurately. - Monitor all billing adjustment request and be responsible for Apple Revenue accuracy. - Constantly review the existing process. Challenge status quo, with a proposal - Liaison with business partners to convert the proposals to action plans. Build strong relationships. - Build up knowledges and be the backup for the team. - Use emerging tools (Tableau, Prep etc) to provide insights for management decision and find smarter operational steps.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting, economics or related subject matters; Technical background but strong preference of Finance as future development area - 5+ years of related experience on order to billing - Track of records of strong business engagement skills - Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in both English and Chinese
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.