Site Technical Manager
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- 6 years of design or production. The candidate who has the mechanical working experience is preferable.
- Self starter with innovation, integrity and attention to details
- JOB COMPLEXITY:
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Contacts pertain to significant matters often involving coordination among groups.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. May supervise the activities of others.
- At least 6 years relevant in design or production experience in computer or electronics appliances industries. Excellent communication skill with capability to work independently, provide guidance to OEM on the product manufacturing.
- Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
Responsible for sustaining production and manufacturing process/product quality management at OEM supplier site. Ensure process control is in place and the product quality meets Apple’s requirements. Work with supplies on yield improvement and process trouble shooting. Work with cross-functional teams to understand to track multiple qualifications across a broad line of products. Tracks and reports status of qualifications to all levels of management. Communicates and participates on cross-functional meetings to creatively manage multiple projects. Develop an efficient operational model which integrates Production Operations, Engineering and our Manufacturing partners to ensure a healthy supply chain. Work cross functionally with various teams such as Test and Quality engineering to achieve results.
Education & Experience
University or college graduated (BS/MS) with major in EE or ME related degrees, with testing background is preferable.