Software Localization Engineer Intern
Beijing, Beijing, China
Join the team responsible for the localization of all Apple products. We are a passionate group dedicated to bringing the best products to China. We are looking for a software engineer intern to work on full-stack web development. You should be self-motivated, a strong and creative problem solver, one who is highly organized, and has exceptional communication skills.
- - 1+ year or equivalent project experience with full-stack web development
- - Familiar with at least one web framework and modern frontend technologies. Understand the roadmap of future web technologies.
- - Strong learning ability. Comfortable and adaptable in fast-paced environment. Willing to deep dive into existing projects in different technology stacks.
- - Be patient, careful and have tolerance in dealing with tedious maintaining work. Attention to details.
- - Strong ability to understand business requirements and good sense of priority.
- - Self-motivated to drive projects and solve problems.
- - Be able to design web apps in Apple style.
- - Good teamwork and communication skill in both Mandarin and English.
- - 6+ month for intern, and 32-40 working hours/week for Apple.
- - NLP and Big Data related knowledge and experiences
- - Familiar with Apple products
RESPONSIBILITIES - Maintain internal apps to ensure continuous high-quality delivery for Apple products. - Collect, analyze and prioritize requirements. Design, develop and improve internal web apps in Apple style.