成都, 四川省, 中国内地
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you enjoy traveling to far off exotic lands? Do you have a passion for developing and delivering training for the coolest products on the market? If that’s you, we should talk. As an AppleCare Training Instructor, you will develop and deliver course content for our revolutionary products. You'll demonstrate proven instructional design and delivery skills that meet the requirements of the adult learner. You’ll work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision in a fast-paced dynamic environment that demands high quality, creativity and consistency.
- Multi-lingualism in the following languages is preferred: English, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean
- Deliver New Advisor Training (NAT) or other AppleCare training courses with excellent evaluation results
- Recent experience as an Advisor, Senior Specialist, or Team Manager
- Be proficient in one or more of the following areas, CPU (Desktop/portable), Wireless Multimedia products, iApps, iPod, iPhone, Mac OS X, iPhone, MobileMe, and ITMS
- You have the knowledge and understanding of instructional design process.
- Excellent verbal, written and social communication
- Available for extensive travel
- Deliver content in both classroom and distance learning settings following assigned lesson plans, using training aids and equipment designated in the lesson plans - Ensure training is innovative, engaging and on the cutting edge of training technology - Effectively use multiple visual aids to enhance delivery and reinforce lesson content - Actively engage students and provide appropriate feedback - Direct classroom interaction to create an environment conducive to learning
Bachelor's degree or equivalent, plus 3-6 years work experience in a training and development field.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.