In-Region Engineering Project Specialist - EPS
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- 2-4 years of industry experience
- Excellent communication (written and verbal - English and Mandarin)
- Combination of organizational and detail-oriented skills when working on multiple projects
- Proficient in MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- PO and material management experience
- Agile or other BOM management experience
The Engineering Project Specialist (EPS) role at Apple is both challenging and demanding. The System EPS works with both in-region and US based Engineering Project Managers, Hardware Engineering, Product Design, and CM partners to manage the risks associated with Engineering Development builds. The System EPS supports system level build planning and build matrix management with the Engineering Program Manager (EPM) monitoring material logistics and customs documentation, planning system level build material and ensuring delivery to CM partners, managing purchase order process for material for system builds, development unit pack-out process with the CM and allocation/tracking with cross-functional teams - Excess material management. A successful System EPS is one that - - is a self-starter - takes initiative - is self-motivated to learn, grow into role, ask questions and takes on new tasks - is organized with excellent with multi-tasking - has excellent customer service skills - able to deal with urgent requests in a productive way - can quickly shift gears and change priorities - crazy about the details - never lets anything fall between the cracks
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree equivalent
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.