Senior Customer Service Specialist
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Support and Service
In the Senior Customer Service team, we are driven by our customers and employees. The team represents Apple as the company’s highest escalation point with the ultimate goal of restoring and strengthening the customer’s loyalty and faith in Apple as a whole. This team communicates official positioning on company issues, works closely with different departments to ensure a successful resolution of complex customer issues as well as identifies and suggests improvement strategies.
- Working level of Cantonese language skill. Fluent written and language skills in Mandarin. Reading level of English.
- A passion to provide exceptional customer service
- Resourcefulness and flexibility
- Strong interpersonal communication and active listening skills
- Advanced judgement, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Able to make sound judgments, while understanding and balancing the needs of the customer as well as the needs of the company
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-moving and varied environment
- Cool under pressure with the ability to work quickly and efficiently under deadline pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding ownership and follow-through skills
- Ideally 2 years providing effective customer-focused solutions
As a Senior Customer Service representative, you will case manage extraordinary situations to champion swift resolution for each customer contact You will be empowered to review and make exceptions to existing policies You will provide key support for the Retail Contact Centre’s customer-facing specialists and will also be responsible for identifying operational improvements and suggesting improvement strategies
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Be able to work a schedule and a five day work week with shifts in between 9am-9pm. This may include weekends, holidays, and additional work during other high volume times of the year.