Order Admin Team Manager, Apple Retail Contact Center
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Support and Service
The Apple Online Store (AOS) Order Administration team is looking for an Order Support Supervisor to manage and lead a team of Specialists through the daily assigned workload, identifying and developing talent within the individual Specialists and team, and participating in projects and initiatives that drive and enhance the overall experience with Apple. This position plays a critical role in contributing to the customer journey, minimizing unnecessary contacts and resolving order related issues in a timely manner.
- Current or previous management experience preferred
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Track record of strong decision making utilizing sound judgment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exemplary work ethic with a high degree of flexibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Detail oriented self-starter
- Flexibility to work any shift within 7-day work week
• Support employees’ success through performance management • Manage team to productivity and quality objectives • Foster team development in critical and creative thinking • Conduct regular development meetings with employees • Identify and communicate training and development opportunities • Lead team meetings, both department and project/program • Work cross functionally with AOS contact center management, global peers, and internal partners • Represent Apple with external customers and partner organizations • Identify, promote, and implement innovative ideas to improve the customer experience and overall performance within the business unit • Achieve or exceed position goals and objectives as set by Order Support Manager
Education & Experience
- This role may require non standard working hours and weekends. Schedule flexibility is critical.