Advanced Manufacture Engineer
南山, 广东省, 中国内地
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Lead a team of suppliers and equipment manufacturers in the development and support of automation, AOI, fixture, tools, machine design for the development of highly precision assembly equipment and testing equipment for new modules (Connector, Acoustics, Wireless, Heat sink, Fan, Packaging, etc) that are to be incorporated into Apple products.
- 1. Min 7 to 10 years of experience into both Design Engineering and Manufacturing and in the development of assembly and test equipment
- 2. Deep understanding of the process required for equipment development
- 3. Basic statistical understandings of DOEs, process capability, correlation, and GR&R
- 4. Proven experience in process development for new product introduction
- 5. Background in manufacturing and testing is helpful. Excellent project management skills, working in a matrix organization
- 6. Direct experience handling a functional engineering teams a plus
- 7. Design or development experience along with operations experience preferred
- 8. Proven bottom line project management experience (Planning, Cost & Delivery) Experience working with international OEM partners CAD experience Good English.
1. Work closely with the multi-functional team in new assembly processes, equipment, and technical support (TPM, Test, SQE, EPM, etc) 2. Craft automation systems for assembly and test. Review and submit all equipment requirement plans, along with assessment of the robustness of the solution to meet the requirements of the operation and implementation of any additional solutions to mitigate any risks to the plans. 3. Play a positive role as the technical advisor and ensure equipment and process technical readiness. 4. Use problem solving skills such as root cause analysis, DOEs, process capability to lead problem solving with technically challenging issues faced during the introduction cycle. 5. Use statistical software and statistical analysis techniques to complete equipment DOEs, CPK analysis, equipment data analysis. Write technical specifications. 6. Develop qualification plans to assure assembly and equipment robustness for each build. 7. Qualify assembly and test equipment according to developed qualification plan Partner closely with the Engineering teams during development and product introduction. 8. Collaborate with the various Operational Program teams to enable success of the new module introduction. 9. Ability to work towards an acceptable solution for all cross functional team members when no solution exists 10. Good command of English to be able to communicate with multi-functional team and Cupertino team. Frequent travel is expected 11. Self starter with innovation, integrity and attention to details
BS/MS in Engineering