Executive Customer Service Expert
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Corporate Executive Customer Service team is the essential link between Apple customers and Apple's executive team, Public Relations, Investor Relations, Apple Legal, and Sr. Director of Customer Care in solving complex, sensitive issues.
- English and Mandarin fluency (read, write, and speak) required. Fluent Cantonese speaking skills is a plus.
- 3-4 years experience in a customer service role or other customer support environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced judgement, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Extraordinary follow through, Broad-minded, with scrupulous attention to detail and desire for end-to-end ownership of deliverables and partner relationships
- Demonstrates real passion for technology
- Resourcefulness and flexibility
- Independence and out of the box thinking
- Passion for extraordinary customer service
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a dynamic and fast paced work environment
- The role is responsible for damage control, customer recovery and retention. - Works with Apple's most demanding, influential and high profile customers. - Works under daring time commitments. - Develops creative solutions to complex customer problems. - Responsible for communicating official positioning on company issues. - Finds opportunities for operational improvements and suggests improvement strategies. - Empowered to use judgment when balancing company and customer needs.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent