Greater China R&D University Relations Manager
Beijing, Beijing, China
The Apple Greater China R&D team is looking for a skilled, experienced, and motivated University Relations Manager to build and handle university partnerships. You'll with deep knowledge of universities in Greater China and with connections to top researchers will be given preference.
- 10+ years of handling university relations in Greater China
- Consistent track record in partnership development, effective communication, planning and execution, based on in-depth understanding of universities and researchers
- Experience in conducting business negotiations and executing agreements
- Strong ability to coordinate cross-functional teams such as R&D, Legal, Finance, Tax, and Government Affairs.
- Strong social, written, and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Creative, problem-solving approach with developed multi-tasking ability
- Ability to effectively function in a fast-paced highly technical environment
- Self starter with innovation, integrity and attention to details
TASKS - Analyze and define the research needs from R&D teams in Cupertino and Greater China. - Initiate a list of research candidates and provide their research profiles. - Discuss with R&D teams about candidates, schedule interviews of the candidates and finalize researchers. - Work with universities, researchers, R&D teams, Legal, Finance to have legal agreements negotiated and signed. - Organize research project reviews and track project progress. - Build and maintain good relationships with universities and researchers.
Education & Experience
BA or BS required. MS, MBA or JD preferred