Operations Support Analyst
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Support and Service
The Retail Operations Center (ROC) Analyst is responsible for providing accurate and actionable data and analysis to the Retail Contact Center (RCC) business in its goal to provide Apple customers with an industry-leading, world-class experience. In particular, the analyst assesses ongoing operations support, new program effectiveness, and evaluates contact center performance. The candidate must be highly analytical, detail-oriented, technically savvy, and should possess a broad understanding of business goals and a keen ability to determine the precise meaning of data and its potential impact to the business. The candidate must possess excellent communication skills, and be comfortable presenting to all levels of executives. Critical and creative thinking are essential. The ideal candidate will also have experience in a contact center environment, working independently while supporting the ROC team.
- Strong analytical skills and intuition.
- Broad-minded, with scrupulous attention to detail.
- Understanding of statistical measures.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently, including complex projects.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A strong academic record and 5+ years of experience (or an advanced degree).
- Contact center experience preferred
- Working knowledge of eWFM, CMS/CME and CCPulse systems a plus
- Working knowledge of chat platforms systems a plus
- 5 day work week which may fall on non-standard business hours on weekends to support business operations
The candidate will perform and develop strategic analysis to help support AOS business goals. Producing data-driven analysis to solve business problems and engage in business initiatives to ensure the impact of changes will be measurable. Monitor service levels and contact center volumes to make recommendations for real-time queue management. Represents Apple to outsource partners through daily communications. Responsible for escalating and tracking contact center-impacting events such as system outages, access issues and volume changes. Interfaces with multiple groups (IS&T, Apple Store Ops, Contact Center Management, SAP Support) to ensure Retail contact center meets daily and interval goals.
Education & Experience