APAC R&D Hardware Technology Analyst - Sensing
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Minimum 10 years and above work experience in technologies and consumer electronics
- Great knowledge of APAC consumer products and the key technologies of modules (and their supply chains) in mobile devices
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills in English and Chinese
- Experience in creating technology and product analysis reports
- Superb analytic skills and able to pick up new technologies quickly
- Experience and knowledge of photography, videography or imaging science preferred
Your role will be including but not limited to, - Identify features, specifications and technologies important for Global market in the field of Imaging and Sensing (Camera Displays, Touch, Authentication, Health, Interactions, etc.). - Conduct competitive and industry analysis from technology, supply chain and product perspective. - Communicate technology trends and be a source for insights and feedbacks to engineering and across Apple. - Own and author monthly technology update for APAC.