Greater China R&D Technology Scientist
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
The Apple Greater China R&D team is looking for an experienced technology scientist to investigate advanced technologies. This position will conduct deep research in targeted areas, figure out potential application of a specific technology and work with R&D teams to create prototypes. Your previous scientific research background will be given preference.
- 10+ years of technology research and development in world renowned companies or universities
- Proven track record in IP generation and technology application
- Deep expertise in one or more following areas, 5G, IoT, machine learning, Blockchain, Quantum Computing.
- Experience in collaborating with universities and research institutes
- Strong ability to coordinate cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Creative, problem-solving approach with developed multi-tasking ability
- Ability to effectively function in a fast-paced highly technical environment
- Identify futuristic technologies and conduct in-depth research - Produce research paper and analyze the application of the technology - You'll Work with R&D teams to build prototypes - Work with universities and industry partners - Chip in to industry standards
Education & Experience
BA or BS required. MS, MBA or JD preferred