Engineering Program Manager
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The In-Region Engineering Program Management group is a growing, high energy, results oriented team. The EPM works with both in-region and US based Engineering Project Managers, Hardware Engineering, Product Design, Software teams and CM partners to manage the risks associated with Engineering Development builds.
- - 1year above project management experience.
- - Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- - Great leadership skills and ability to inspire team members.
- - Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- - Ability to work cross functionally in a fast paced environment; strong communication and coordination skill to achieve project goals.
- - Self-motivated and proactive, who can demonstrate creativities and critical thinking capabilities.
- You will lead cross-functional communication between Apple Internal project teams and external partners. - Work with Engineering Management and Vendors to define plan, track, communicate and escalate as appropriate. - Enable the development effort by creating and monitoring an efficient, streamlined process between Apple teams and external partners. - Provide timely issue resolution and critical path management. - Facilitate good communication and offer multiple levels of status across a wide spectrum of individual contributors to executive management. - Drive day-to-day Engineering build activities, at vendor’s factory, to meet overall program objectives.
Education & Experience
- Degree/Master in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- - Knowledge of the Hardware development process.
- - Product design experience.
- - Operations experience in a manufacturing environment