O2C Global Process Analyst
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Do your life’s best work here now. With the whole world watching. The people here at Apple don’t just create products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Apple’s Global Business Solution (GBS) organization operates four regional global solution centers around the world in Singapore; Shanghai, China; Cork, Ireland and Austin, Texas. As Apple continues to grow its global presence in new and existing markets, the GBS organization is also growing to better manage and operate the regional sites and drive global coordination. We are now seeking a high-caliber Global Process Analyst (GPA) who will reports directly to Global Process Manager (GPM). Support implementation of finance and non-finance projects impacting GBS, drive strategic GPO initiatives, align regional requirements with a global perspective, support GPO process reengineering and influence business partners to optimize global solutions. We look for individuals with not only solid technical skills but also the right balance of operational excellence, problem solving and strategic thinking. This position is based in Shanghai, China. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- Strong knowledge of complex processes involving multiple enterprise systems
- Demonstrated experience leading multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously
- Experience driving process improvement, automation, and solving complex problems
- Deep understanding of finance and reporting processes
- Deep understanding of the project lifecycle from project planning, execution, to closure including gathering and documenting requirements, performing testing, planning and leading cutover activities, and supporting post-implementation efforts
- Understanding of internal controls and the ability to help design and implement new/changed controls
- Experience working in an unstructured, evolving, ambiguous and dynamic environment, with the ability to partner and influence cross-functionally
- Critical and analytical thinker with an intellectual curiosity to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Self-starter with innovation, integrity and attention to details
- ERP experience required, SAP knowledge highly beneficial
Coordinate project life cycle - requirements to warranty Represent GBS pillar project requirements Facilitate BRD / Co-Author and ensure engagement of pillar The Key point of contact for Finance Business Process Reengineering (FBPR), GPA to escalate to GPM / ROM Facilitate script production for UAT Agree UAT execution between FBPR and Pillar (ie dates, length, milestones) Facilitate training - knowledge share to support UAT / scripts (leverage design playback / system playback) Verify UAT readiness (ie smoke test, access test data availability) - escalate / manage readiness with FBPR Coordinate milestones, sign-off BRD, design, UAT, go-live, warranty, etc Ensure adequate training materials are delivered on all relevant BHUs impacting GBS (criteria to be agreed) by FBPR Knowledge management - new process and mechanics of new functionality (true global archive) Ability to drive process improvement, process consistency, system automation and reporting. Excellent verbal and written communication skills Exceptional organisational skills Ability to deal with ambiguity, work independently and be a self starter.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance; CPA or MBA preferred 6+ years of finance process and system transformation experience, with a record of successful implementation Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in both English and Chinese
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.