Sales Business Development Manager
Beijing, Beijing, China
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to help enterprise businesses transform the way people work— while growing top-line revenue for Apple. To realize this goal, we gain deep understandings of the businesses we manage—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We create a vision that can inspire customers to transform using Apple products. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create plans for solutions and new use cases, and then we help drive execution of the solution.
- Excellent Listening Skill and Interpersonal Skills.
- Experience and understanding about industry enterprise purchasing process and requirements.
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibility and analytical skills in a changing and dynamic environment
- 4. 5+ years related sales experience would be plus
- On-line sales and marketing experience would be plus
- Personality Traits
- Self Motivator
- Can lead by examples
- Self Learner
- Open to travel
- Should be able to work under pressure
- Client handling skills
• You will identifies and implements innovative business development and sales strategies to increase company profitability by fully using product/service offerings of company's horizontal and vertical markets. • You need ensuring channel partners are aligned with company strategy and Go to Market Plan; are in line with the revenue objectives of the company for the assigned industry. • You will work in tandem with Potential Existing/New Accounts understanding their needs and proposing complete Solutions. • You will look after Negotiations and Deal Closures. • Your responsibilities include developing and implementing strategic plans and procuring new Business. • You have constant interaction with clients to understand requirements, scope and business potential, maintaining good client relationship. • You will craft and maintain pipeline metrics to enable the business to measure progress against targets. • You will use corporate tools to lead the pipeline, metrics, and forecasts and drive business intelligence • You will focus on business development, reseller development & management and operation for on-line platforms
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.