Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Support and Service
Do your life’s best work here now. With the whole world watching. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they craft the kind of wonder that has revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The APAC recruiting team connects with the people who can continue to drive innovation and build awesome products. This region doesn't only contain a meaningful group of markets for us, it is also a great source of talent to build our next generation of products and services. This role can be based at our Corporate office in Shanghai or Chengdu.
- Minimum 7-10 years recruiting experience including 5+ years experience leading, mentoring & coaching recruiting teams
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (preferred)
- Both in-house and agency experience preferred
- Strong leadership skills and able to quickly build credibility across the local and regional organisation
- Experience leading onsite & remote recruiting team members
- Comfortable leading from the front as both a subject matter expert and driving senior or confidential hiring when appropriate
- Flexible & collaborative communication style, comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong client management skills and ability to create deep partnerships across all levels of an organisation
- Expertise in various sourcing channels & when to use them: media, education, internships, social networking
- Experience working with global teams
- Experience recruiting for a contact center organization a plus
- International experience preferred
In this role, you will lead the recruitment team that supports our Apple Support organisation. You will be responsible for leading and developing an extraordinary team throughout the APAC region. To do this, you will provide the highest level of recruiting services to Apple's business leaders; hire, lead and develop a team of extraordinary recruiters; and collaborate with regional and global teams to build and manage sound recruiting solutions. You are passionate about recruiting and accustomed to getting your hands dirty- with a history of driving better business results through the acquisition of great talent in a deeply dynamic, growing environment.
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Be an excellent relationship builder and have a keen sense for managing all partners including team members, hiring managers and others.
- Ensure the highest standards are met when managing client & candidate relationships and obsessed with providing an amazing customer experience.
- Mentoring, coaching & developing team members.
- Subject matter expertise in the complete recruiting function, including: research, sourcing, networking, behavioral based interviewing and closing.
- Possess extraordinary organisational skills and multitasking.
- Have the ability to approach problems flexibly to efficiently deal with ambiguity and the evolving needs of the business.
- Ability to quickly react and change direction based upon limited or confidential information is also essential.
- Stay curious and a strong understanding of all business functions.
- Be a self-starter who is able to work independently.
- Be passionate and positive.
- Implementing process & operational excellence within the recruiting team.
- Participation in project teams for the development and improvement of recruitment services locally, regionally and globally.