Senior Brand Manager, Greater China
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
The Brand Manager at Beats by Dre will be a marketing generalist responsible for partnering with the Brand Director on the development of integrated marketing plans, and leading their implementation to meet company objectives. They will be required to understand the target customer in Greater China and have the ability to discern what types of strategies and communication will be relevant and motivating to them, balancing the global brand positioning and presentation with the needs of the local market. Fostering external and internal relationships is a must in this mission, partnering with the Global Centre, Partner/Channel Communications, Senior Leadership as well as external partners. This person serves as the authoritative voice for the Beats by Dre brand in Greater China.
- Minimum 10years of multi-discipline marketing experience with world-class global brand(s)
- Initiative: Highly adaptive, able to identify issues and problem solving critical to success
- An agile self-starter, results oriented and able to deal with ambiguity
- Leadership: Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams and complicated projects. Drive execution, foster innovation and collaborate extremely well with others
- Influence: Ability to influence across the organizations, including senior management. Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast paced environment. Calm under pressure while exuding competence and “can-do” attitude
- Love of pop culture and music and a genuine understanding of why it matters
- Passion: Sense of mission - having the personal passion that compels them to apply energy and creativity towards achieving it
- Able to organize workload, prioritize and multi-task work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in Chinese and English
Partner with the Brand Director, Marketing to develop the Greater China annual marketing plans and ongoing core and seasonal plans which incorporate multiple touch points Partner with the Global Centre to develop processes for management and use of globally created assets, properties and events. Partners with marketing team on localizing use of assets as appropriate for Greater China Responsible for translating the global brand positioning in a way that resonates with the target customer and is strongly differentiated from competitive brands You execute all marketing initiatives for Greater China, including developing briefs, creating timelines and managing projects Drive teams and closely manage multiple outside agency partners (e.g. advertising, media, social media, digital, influencer etc) in the execution of initiatives You possess a genuine interest, curiosity and desire to develop never been done before, effective campaigns that deliver on objectives Know and engage in the Beats target customer to provide insight and ensure programs are targeted to drive brand and category success Focus on product, working closely with Channel/Partner Communications to align on seasonal stories and help build consumer right messages for e-commerce and doors Conduct evaluation of execution during and after campaign launch Develop all briefs, campaign recaps, and brand reporting in an accurate, timely manner to foster future improvement Lead creative process, with particular emphasis on production to ensure on time execution Oversee development and management of annual budget. Deliver all marketing activities within the agreed budget Inspire and help oversee junior members of the marketing team by clearly stating objectives, maintaining open communication and motivating to accomplish tasks
Education & Experience
BA or BS degree preferred.