Recruiting Program/Project Manager
Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Do you have a passion for helping others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? As a member of Apple’s People group, you’ll help discover and develop our most important resource: our people. All the while, your efforts will maintain Apple as the most innovative company by striving to make us the most diverse — open to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives. And that’s just the beginning, because throughout Apple employees’ careers, you will continue to help them grow professionally and support them in work and life. We’re seeking a prospective Recruiting Program/Project Manager to join the Apple Worldwide Corporate Recruiting team. You will oversee day-to-day high-volume recruiting processes and manage large cross-functional projects. You’ll be a deep subject matter expert who drives innovative program and process strategies to meet complex business needs. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to join a driven, robust, and agile team responsible for hiring world-class talent. You will partner closely with recruiting leaders and cross-functional teams involved with the recruiting process and projects. As part of the People Organization, Corporate Recruiting acts as the gatekeepers of Apple culture by providing a great experience to both our internal partners and applicants alike. Apple has an exciting, inspiring culture. If you are results driven, a self-starter, and ready to “Think Different,” join us. This role can be based at our Corporate office in Shanghai or Chengdu.
- Experience in program/project management within a recruiting organization with high-performing company.
- Experienced level of knowledge in high-volume recruiting.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong appreciation for analytics.
- Experience tracking key recruiting metrics and informing key partners.
- Experience in gathering, analyzing and synthesizing information to make holistic recommendations in order to influence program and project strategy.
- Ability to juggle challenging priorities and drive timely execution of projects and hiring.
- Proven track record of project management and delivering excellence.
- Highly organized and goal-oriented.
- Self-starter, who takes initiative and owns decisions.
- Curious, asks questions and challenges the status quo.
- Strong relationship management: obsesses over the customer experience, sets clear expectations, thrives to earn and maintain trust.
- Vocally self-critical; regularly requests feedback and incorporates these learnings for future growth.
In this role at Apple, your main goal is to manage the operational elements of high volume recruiting programs: use your knowledge of recruiting processes to build effective timelines, document and track hiring progress, and offer recommendations for continual improvement to the process to ensure hiring targets are achieved while providing the best possible candidate experience. The Program/Project Manager will build relationships with their peers and cross-functional partners to clarify expectations and adjust priorities accordingly. You will be responsible for actively keeping managers and key partners informed of progress and changes at all times. You will also be responsible for managing projects that will contribute to the overall success of the program strategy and execution. - Have a solid understanding of the complete recruiting function. - Build and maintain cross-functional relationships with all “customers” including peers, recruiters, sourcers, coordinators, hiring managers and recruiting leaders. - One who sets the pace with their project teams and partners, energizing a sense of community, collaboration, innovation, urgency, quality, priority and focus. - Proactively plan and educate partners to influence change and drive program or project adoption and advocacy. - Demonstrate flexibility, research multiple options for consideration while also being able to reset based on key-stakeholder feedback. - Willing to get into the details to solve problems and create/propose solutions to key partners. - Build efficient timelines and adjust priorities accordingly to produce high-quality outcomes. - Lead and document weekly hiring progress against goals. - Provide recommendations for continual improvements to ensure hiring targets are achieved with maximum quality and efficiency. - Implement cross-functional process changes and champion change management within the team. - Effective communication approaches that include: keeping others informed, expressing ideas and thoughts, and challenging assumptions. - Maintain flexibility, navigate through ambiguity and the evolving needs of the business environment.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree Preferred