Mechanical Quality Engineer (MQE)
南山, 广东省, 中国内地
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are strengthening our team and we are seeking a dynamic Mechanical Quality Engineer. We feature a collaborative environment with creative, smart people and groundbreaking technologies. Come join us and make a difference. In this highly visible role, you will have the chance to create a significant impact on Apple Products, and leave a footprint for years to come. We have an opportunity for an accomplished quality engineer to lead development, and ramp for a next generation Apple product.
- Experience in manufacturing and quality control
- Experience developing process quality plans, supplier quality audits, and driving corrective actions and failure analysis efforts
- Working knowledge of mechanical quality and reliability concepts, supplier management, and general manufacturing operations
- Experience with the development and evaluation of measurement systems.
- Project management experience and a deep understanding of problem solving tools including design of experiments, root cause analysis and statistical analytical tools
- Experience with any of the following: mechanical enclosures, castings, plastic parts, injection molding, tooling, jigs, fixtures, or automotive high volume quality manufacturing engineering
- International experience, particularly in Asia is a plus
- Travel internationally to supplier sites – 35%
Our quality engineering team enables the mass creation of impossible products as a partner in the development of Apple's renowned designs. Key responsibilities will include: - You will partner with multi-functional teams to evaluate design and processes at the concept phase - Develop measurement technologies, control strategies, information systems, and manufacturing methods that achieve daring specifications at massive production scale - You will develop and implement groundbreaking quality inspection tools to evaluate cosmetic and dimensional part characteristics - Compile and evaluate data to determine appropriate limits and variables for process and part specifications - Lead activities to balance unparalleled quality with scalable yields - You will collaborate with internal and external groups to ensure that proper definition of quality expectations and that appropriate assurance techniques are used for the product - Coordinate all Quality Engineering functions for a program, serving as project manager to lead efforts at supplier locations - Establish audit procedures appropriate to program and supplier to ensure adherence to Apple quality standards - Evaluate and communicate yields of new and existing processes - Drive corrective actions multi-functionally with internal and external team members
BS in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Technology, or similar