Technical Project Manager
上海, 上海, 中国内地
Software and Services
You will conduct reviews of the IT infrastructure of Apple Supply Chain OEM and major suppliers to ensure high level system performance, security, stability and scalability. The OEM PIR Senior Program Manager will present findings and recommendations to the Apple Operations business teams and OEM IT departments to use for remediation and service improvement plans, and will follow-up and report on progress of remediation/improvement plans at the OEM.
- Minimum of 15 years work experience in IT field with a MNC or major national company.
- IT infrastructure
- Enterprise systems integration
- Information security
- Application development knowledge is a plus
- Understanding of manufacturing, planning or logistics business processes preferred
- Mature and ambitious requiring minimal supervision
- Comfortable around senior business and IT leaders
- Very detail oriented, with the ability to see around corners
- Demonstrate strong cross-functional collaboration
- Strong influencing capability
- Able to work with ambiguity. Inventive and creative to drive solutions
- Great communication and people skills. Able to build rapport with various partners
- Execute onsite reviews of OEM partners’ IT infrastructure (network, data center, servers, storages, databases, applications, IT security, change management, DR, escalation process, and IT organization). - Identify partner’s IT risk areas and partner with OEM IT departments to develop and pursue corrective actions. - Acquire domain knowledge to help supply chain partners enhance their IT capability. - Provide PIR assessment reports to management on a periodic basis. - Collaborate with Apple business partners to drive remediation and service improvement plans. TERRITORY COVERAGE Global (Currently Greater China, India, and other Asia Pacific countries)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science related major.
- - Able to travel extensively. Primarily Greater China, but also includes other global locations.
- - Fluency in Mandarin and English are required