IS&T Learning Center Trainer
上海, 上海, 中国内地
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. At the Apple’s Information Systems and Technology (IS&T) team, we thrive to use technologies to deliver the best user experience. If you love Apple technologies and you are passionate about being with a team who elevates employees’ productivity through the Collaboration and Productivity (C&P) services, this role is for you. The IS&T Learning Center team ensures Apple’s employees are productive, efficient and secure. As a member of the IS&T Training team you’ll work with various parts of Apple’s business to design, develop, and deliver high-quality, in-person and virtual training content to internal Apple employees. Everyone at Apple depends on communications skills, obsession over the customer experience, and attention to detail.
- Minimum 2 years in a professional environment with a focus on delivering and facilitating corporate or retail training
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills, and ability to engage distance learners and explain technical concepts in clear, non-technical language
- Ability to transfer customer-focused application training to internal Apple audience with a focus on maximizing efficiency and productivity
- Strong time management and organizational skills, able to deliver multiple projects of varying lengths, while meeting quality standards and deadlines
- Expertise with current versions of macOS and iOS
- Expertise in iWork, iLife, iCloud, and Final Cut Pro, certifications a plus
- Extremely strong partnership ethic and customer support focus
- Background in IT support, Corporate Training, Instructional Design, Business Education, Human Resources, Educational Technology or related field a plus
- Self starter with innovation, integrity and attention to details
We are looking for a technical, productivity trainer to deliver content via personalized, customized, one-to-one, one-to-many, instructor-led training for our internal audience. You'll possesses a strong customer focus, technical proficiency, extraordinary facilitation skills, displays creativity and agility, handles ambiguity with ease, and understands the core strengths that make Apple’s products easy to use. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: - Deliver instructor-led training to an individual or small group - Develop and execute the training plans to drive adoption - Provide technical guidance and best practices to end users - Acts as the first line of response for various technical assistance - Raises more complex problems as necessary for resolution - Technically able to remove support issues with minimal direction - Solves problems computing systems in a diverse environment - Evaluates and tests new tools, systems, techniques, and applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering - Minimum 5 years of Experience in IT Customer Support role
- Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple, What will you do?
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.