UI/UX Designer - Supply Demand Management Solution
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Operations and Supply Chain
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Apple ignited the personal computer revolution in the 1970s with the Apple II and we reinvented it in the 1980s with the Macintosh. Today, we continues to own the industry in innovation with its award-winning computers, OS X operating system and iLife and professional applications. Apple is also spearheading the digital media revolution with its iPod portable music and video players and iTunes online store, and has entered the mobile phone market with its revolutionary iPhone. Make a difference. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- 1. You have 5+ years of User Interface & User Experience. Preferably in Supply Chain/ Data insights digital applications/solution and/or Supply Chain knowledge
- 2. A portfolio of work that showcases perfection in user experience and visual design. Strong stitcher that can connect User Experience and translating them into the User Interface.
- 3. Ability to build sketches, wireframes and interactive prototypes base on business users requirements in an agile/scrum manner
- 4. Extraordinary ability to advocate for UI consistency with data engineers, business managers and executives through writing, visuals and presentation.
- 5. Flexibility in ambiguity and changes during a fast pace agile project.
- 6. Proficient in English, passionate and comfortable in debates and presentation.
- 7. Highly skilled in Sketch, Photoshop, Keynote, and similar tools.
- 9. Self-starter with innovation, hardworking, integrity and pay attention to details.
You will play a pivotal role in the China Supply Demand Management team’s digital transformation journey, crafting outstanding user experience and user interface for internal tools/solutions for our employees/organization to increase work efficiencies and make bigger and better decisions in the supply chain. You will sit in project discussion daily on what business problem the tool is solving, what the business processes are and how we envision it to be. You are encouraged to quickly translate these into design of the UI/UX of the tool by mapping the business process flow and interface designs. Your work in this new exciting role will focus highly on quality designs around data visualization that enable the user to tell stories with numbers which is consistent to Apple’s design standards. Upon completion of the design and prior to the tool/solution roll-out, you will also design interactive training materials to help end user understand the navigation of the tool, and to have the best user experience.
Education & Experience
B.S. or above in related field with 5+ years experience in UI/UX, equivalent work experience will be considered.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.