上海, 上海, 中国内地
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that is revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Do you love analytical thinking and problem solving? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to build business solutions for Apple?
- Strong interest in corporate issues faced in China and willingness to research on applicable laws and regulations.
- Strong writing, editing and communication skills.
- Great teammate and creative thinker. Committed attention to details.
- At least 2 years working experience in a reputable law firm or MNC. Focusing on corporate law preferred but not necessary.
- Qualified to practice law in China.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English.
The position is based in Shanghai and involves a broad general corporate practice covering Greater China and the Asia Pacific region, including: - Assisting in the maintenance and, as needed, formation and dissolution of foreign subsidiaries in the region - Drafting and reviewing corporate governance documents, including minutes and written consents, charter documents, powers of attorney, and similar documents - Handling document preparation, document execution, and filings with local counsel in multiple jurisdictions - Assisting with post-acquisition integration efforts, including consolidations of subsidiaries - Assisting with board and shareholder approval of statutory accounts for foreign subsidiaries - Conducting legal research in various areas within corporate law, including foreign direct investment laws, financial and tax regulations, and other corporate compliance matters. - Assisting with notarizing and legalizing documents for use abroad - Assist in maintaining and updating database of information on Apple’s subsidiaries
Bachelor of Law or equivalent. Overseas LLM is a plus.
- Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple, What will you do?
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicant