Senior Baseband Software Engineer
Beijing, Beijing, China
Software and Services
Come work at Apple! The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Join the Wireless Technologies and Eco-Systems (WTE) organization and drive innovation that matters! As part of the Wireless team you we will be working on building solutions for Wireless technologies. We are looking for a highly reciprocal individual who can excel in a high-paced environment. Be ready to make something extraordinary when you come here. Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple.
- Minimum 3 years hands on experience in system engineering or protocol(NAS, RRC, Layer2) developing role.
- Deep knowledge of TD-SCDMA or 1x/EVDO protocol as well as end to end system.
- Experienced in TD-SCDMA or 1x/EVDO protocol development.
- Experienced in LTE protocol development as plus.
- Experienced in system design as plus.
- Experienced in NR protocol development as plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Work on iOS cellular feature design/development - Analyze and optimize cellular performance - Drive iOS cellular issue troubleshooting, debugging and resolving - Support all kinds of production design & test
Education & Experience
- PhD/MS degree in Electronic Engineering/Computer Science
- - Good communication skill
- - Self-motivated
- - Think differently with creative ideas