北京, 北京, 中国内地
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Just be ready to dream big. The people here at Apple does not just build products, they build the kind of wonder that revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- 5 - 8 years PQE.
- Prior in-house experience a plus. Prior work with MNC a plus. Experience with major international law firms.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Strong client relation skills and experience working directly with management.
- Self motivated with excellent time management skills.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English (spoken and written).
This position will support a number of legal matters that may arise in the Greater China region, including Commercial, R&D, Litigation, Marketing and other general corporate legal matters. Major responsibilities include: (i) Commercial - provide legal advice on commercial and other related transactions with resellers; (ii) R&D - handle hardware and software related R&D matters, attend project negotiations with local R&D partners and prepare documents; (iii) Litigation – provide legal advice and manage outside counsel to handle litigations that arise in the region; (iv) Marketing – review advertisement and promotion materials, and (v) Others - coordinate with US Legal teams on various local law issues and provide assistance to other functions, such as Tax, Finance, Security, HR, etc., on various corporate matters on a needed basis. The person should have solid legal knowledge and lawyering skills to work strategically with the business teams and management.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.