Apple Travel Specialist
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Apple is seeking a Travel Program Specialist who will be responsible for supporting the Apple Travel Operation Program in China . This is an exciting position for an individual that is extremely customer focused, self-motivated, friendly and has a passion to solve travel issues in an efficient and effective manner. The success candidate must understand how to implement and measure SLAs, gain policy compliance and be able to relate and communicate at all levels within Apple.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 3 -5 years experience in travel management.
- Online booking tool experience and knowledge of procurement could be of benefit.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Solid project management experience.
- Strong analysis skills, sensitive to data and details.
- Excellent communication skills , both written and verbal in Mandarin and English.must be able to relate and communicate to all types of individuals within the organization, in all situations.
Execute Apple Travel strategy in China, manage China Operation and support all Divisions and Business growth. Negotiate and implement supplier agreements to deliver best value for Apple. Develop and maintain strong relationship with key suppliers. Actively manage supplier performance to ensure best in class service Develop and manage measurement tools and methods such as survey and focus group. Measure and report attainment of goals Meet overall monitoring goals and SLA metrics Execute purchase requisitions, purchase orders to suppliers , ensure on-time payment to avoid potential risks for Apple. Act as point of escalation of service issues, lead resolution and follow through execution . Perform HR and administrative tasks. Manage contract signing, PR/PO , fixed assets record, budget update and accruals, ensuring full compliance to company policy. Explain policy, address employee questions ,collaborate with internal teams to drive employee satisfaction and service enhancement . Actively seek and take action on improvement opportunities. Manage, create and deploy new methods of communication training and marketing such as online intranet media, Apple Keynote and email templates. As part of Global Travel Team play an active part in the development of global functional excellence and performance around the world. Share best practices.
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. Do your life’s best work here now. With the whole world watching.