Homekit Software Engineer (Quality Assurance)
Beijing, Beijing, China
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don't just build products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. HomeKit enables an entire ecosystem of secure and intelligent home connectivity. We are developing technologies and crafting experiences that revolutionize the way people interact with the world around them.
- 2-3 years of developing with C/C++ or Objective C
- Strong computer science fundamentals, including operating systems and TCP/IP networking
- Experience with white and black box testing
- Experience with developing test plans and cases
- Proficient with scripting, e.g. Python, Perl, Shell, etc.
- Experience working cross-functionally throughout an organization
- Experience shipping real products to customers
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while confidently driving multiple projects across many teams
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers
As a HomeKit QA Software Engineer you will be working on protocol, api, and end-to-end testing of the software stack and help define the user experience. We are looking for highly collaborative and motivated team members with a passion for quality engineering in home automation.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with WiFi or Bluetooth (BLE) test, a plus