Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, you will help us leave the world better than we found it.
- - Familiar with one or several commodities manufacturing, inspection or testing process
- - Good failure analysis capability
- - Quality management expertise, familiar with quality measurement and tools
- - Proficient in written and verbal communication in English, clear and simple
- - Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to present in front of big group and management
- - A standout teammate and self starter with innovation, integrity and attention to details.
- Partner on-site with FATP manufacturing team and module suppliers in quality inspection and assembly process development. - Ensure FATP incoming quality control & failure analysis process readiness for engineering builds & mass production, with the end goal of building quality into the product. This includes IQC process mapping & optimization, FMEA, DFx, Quality Control Plan, inspection/test fixture design & deployment, etc. - Provide direction, training, and mentorship to FATP CM team to facilitate development of supplier quality programs to ensure the highest level of quality and reliability is consistently delivered on time. - Set up quality controls, data collection & analysis, FA, corrective action and reporting for early detection, correction, and continuous improvement. - Provide leadership to CM, suppliers, and internal cross-functional team in resolving complex product/process technical issues. Mediate disputes between cross-functional team as required. - Coordinate failure analysis for incoming quality & production issues, assure clear communication of the 8D methodologies utilized, and report results with supporting data. - Publish reports on supplier performance based on quality control metrics, production line statistics, and system level data in the factory. Provide detail of action plans for all reported issues, reporting progress of plan through issue closure. - Early engagement in development activities; working with cross-functional product teams in understanding and resolving technical issues; early detection and highlighting of quality risks to core teams and management. - Act as the “Voice of the Customer” for both process changes and product development cycles working with manufacturing, R&D, and regional SQE teams to impact current and future products.
Education & Experience
- BS or MS Engineering majored in Electrical Engineering or related - 5+Years experience in Manufacturing Environment