Regulatory Compliance Engineer
Beijing, Beijing, China
You will work with Apple’s innovative Engineering team on regulatory compliance. This team performs a meaningful role for the some of the new technology in very earlier phase. Apple is a company delivering the best products with amazing technology. At the same time, all the products must align with regulation in region and worldwide. You will be responsible to provide regulatory requirement for new technologies, you also need to drive the regulation or standards change to fit new products design. You will be responsible for regulatory certification on Apple’s all wireless products. You will be responsible for evaluating RF/OTA/EMC/RSE performance on Apple’s all wireless products. You will contribute to interpret wireless standards and wireless regulation and take part in the conference for new wireless standards and regulatory implementation. We expect you to be creative, well-organized, with phenomenal verbal and written communication. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts.
- - Strong RF background across multiple wireless technologies of 5G/LTE/WCDMA/TD-SCDMA/CDMA/GSM/WIFI/BT and a good understanding of 3GPP test standard.
- - Be familiar with RF test, Protocol test, RRM test ,SIM interface test and information security test on technologies of 5G/LTE/UMTS/TD-SCDMA/CDMA/GSM.
- - Experience on using and programming RF test equipment.
- - Proven planning skill.
- - Abilities to work in multi-functional teams across multiple time zones.
- - Strong problem identification and issue resolution abilities and Able to investigate and debug complex issue investigations
- - Self motivation
- - Excellent communication and presentation skills in Mandarin and English
- Working on evaluating the products including very early investigation of prototypes and HW Systems on different wireless technologies. - The candidate will work with the HW/SW/System development teams and other cross function teams on identifying issues impacting HW/SW/System performance and will perform deep dive analysis to understand and identify root cause of any HW and SW System issues. - Working closely with multi-functional team to ensure certification accomplishment successfully on time.
Education & Experience
- Must have a Bachelor or above degree in Electrical or communication Engineering and Master degree is preferred. - Technical training relating to Hardware and Software testing - Technical understanding and experience with 5G/LTE/UMTS/GSM/CDMA/TD-SCDMA/WLAN/BT/GPS/NFC