Channel Sales Analyst
Beijing, Beijing, China
Sales and Business Development
Passion works here. Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Our community is made up of every kind of individual: artists and designers, engineers and scientists, thinkers and doers. To- gether we create things and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. So if you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job. Just be ready to dream big.
- Expert in the use of data analysis and reporting tools including Tableau and Excel.
- Excellent data analysis and visualization skills. Able to identify trends and solutions.
- Able to make recommendations grounded in data and analytics.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills; able to handle multiple projects at a time.
- Practical experience in sales program management and business operations.
- Good in written and verbal communication, engagement and interpersonal skills.
- Professional proficiency in English & Mandarin Chinese
Market intelligence analysis - Continuously build knowledge of the consumer electronics market, including but not limited to smartphones, tablets, PC, wearables, etc. - Analyze consumer behavior and competitor brands - Closely monitor market capacity, market trend, new products and new technology Retail program management - Support the development of new retail programs or sales initiatives - Design pilot programs and support implementation - Define and measure key performance metrics with partners Partner management - Support to manage partners’ performance - Analyze partners’ organization, HR, sales, marketing and logistics metrics
Education & Experience
MBA or equivalent Master’s Degree preferred. Minimum 3 years of work experience; Experience in sales / consulting / technology industries is helpful. International experience a plus.