Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. With the growth of Apple, we have created new opportunities for individuals to work on the most exciting new products introduced by Apple. We are seeking for individual with strong testing knowledge/skills. This position will reside in one of the manufacture site and works closely with the various engineering to support the needs for operational team.
- At least 3-5 years experience in test engineering supporting modules/accessories testing.
- Image processing, programming skill is preferred.
- Knowledgable in MSA, quality control process.
- Proven track record of delivering large scale complex modules/accessories projects.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work cross functionally in a global environment.
- Proven ability to work in a quick changing environment.
- Project management and people management experience will be a bonus.
- Proven ability to work independently and to deliver high quality solutions to tight schedules.
- Excellent interpersonal skill with good spoken and written English, also proficient in Mandarin.
- Ability to travel to the WW supplier's manufacturing sites to work face to face with the local Test Engineering teams
Apply statistics for test equipment qualifications, limit setting and process buy-offs e.g. GRR, Cpk, SPC and classic DOEs with high confidence Lead team in solving tester design/assembly issues by applying all rounder working knowledge of electro-mechanical engineering down to circuit/components level. Similarly, should have a good appreciation of software engineering used in tester development as well as firmware used in complex modules Lead a team of engineers or other cross-functional groups to solve complex and difficult technical issues Perform technical problem solving and decision making skills with high competence Drive and lead suppliers on DOEs, yield improvements and failure analysis with great program management skills Able to work independently in ambiguous and highly inter-dependent work environment to drive and get things done in most efficient and tactful way Generating managerial reports and presentations, and able to articulate clearly in spoken communication as well as written communication
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer/Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering degree, preferably electrical, mechanical or image processing.