Record to Report (R2R) Manager
上海, 上海, 中国内地
Do your life’s best work here now. With the whole world watching. The people here at Apple don’t just create products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Apple’s Global Business Solutions (GBS) team partners with Apple’s business across Greater China, including Retail, Sales, Operations, R&D and Services. In addition to supporting transactional and financial reporting processes, GBS’ access to data across customers and functions provides a strategic platform to uncover trends and patterns to enhance financial controls and compliance, operational efficiency and business insights and performance.
- More than 10 years of related commercial working experience in terms of US GAAP and L-GAAP accounting and reporting, of which at least 2 years’ senior position are in an MNC environment
- Experience with the SAP system and system implementation or support experience would be a plus
- Ability to attracts, retains and develops talent, ensures talent development plans are delivered upon to secure the talent pipeline and succession plans
- Strategic thinker with a point of view on the big picture, who can see around corners and evaluate the business impact of decisions
- Problem solver who can critically analyze complex information and extract insights to drive business decisions and solutions
- Strong communicator who can build strong cross-functional partnerships and drive collaboration to influence appropriate outcomes
- Understanding of systems and processes with the courage to challenge the status-quo and identify new and innovative ways of working
- Mature, responsible and ambitious professional who can cut through ambiguity and provide insightful advice for dynamic audiences
- Big Four experience will be a plus
You will manage accounting activities related to periodic close to ensure compliance with Apple Finance Policy, US GAAP and local requirements. This role also cover the responsibilities of support SOX and internal controls related activities and tax related work. Maintain accuracy, completeness and integrity of GL accounts and possess knowledge of general principles relating to regulatory compliance Engage with stakeholders and ensure GAAP compliance risks and tax compliance risks are fully discussed and understood Develop a scalable reporting process, comprises of system and manual work around Design or review any new accounting flow and assess adequacy of documentation requirements Partner cross-functionally to develop a GBS analytics and insight strategy that supports regional and worldwide decision-making Develop and execute strategic and operational initiatives to support Apple’s growth Be able to break down business decisions into a detailed action plan and follow-through to deliver results Demonstrate integrity by driving quality, honesty and accountability in all work
Degree in accounting, finance or business administration Full accounting or finance qualification (CPA, CA, ACCA, CICPA, CMA) and knowledge of US GAAP, PRC GAAP and IFRS A minimum of 10 years of financial accounting experience; a combination of public accounting and industry experience preferred Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in both English and Chinese
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.