System QA Engineer Lead
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Do you like to drive quality for consumer electronics? We need your help to plan, execute and handle integrated system testing efforts at our manufacturing facilities. Are you passionate about helping us grow our support? When new manufacturers are brought in, you will be responsible for on-boarding new sites to the processes and work required to execute testing on our new or existing product lines. Do you love interacting with others and solving problems? We would like someone to help us who has superb interpersonal skills in both English and Mandarin. We are committed to fairness and diversity in hiring. We want you to join us in making outstanding products here.
- 3+ years QA experience
- Experience working with multi-functional teams to identify tests.
- Experience shipping software on embedded products (smartphone, MP3 players, fitness tracker devices, set top box, etc.)
- Good project/time management skills and detail oriented
- Work well independently and maintaining focus
- A proven track record demonstrating the ability to work towards landmarks and goals
- Fluency and literacy in both Mandarin Chinese and English
- Travel to different Factory labs weekly
- Travel to Cupertino up to 2 times per year
In this role, you will craft, document and train factory employees on testing iOS and other similar software on hardware. Additionally, you will take charge of analyzing and reporting test results, in addition to working with engineering teams, program managers, and other QA groups to bring to light risk areas and to characterize defects. Lastly, we are looking for you to be hands on, to handle defect tracking, to publish test plans, to generate test reports, as well as leading test case execution for the each test team. You should be passionate about quality so you can inspire the team to deliver results they are proud of. We will put you into a high-visibility role within the organization that requires you to tackle problems, to analyze, and to act upon the results of the team for work that is executed remotely.
Education & Experience
Bachelors of Science in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent (Masters of Science is preferred)