Global Supply Manager
上海, 上海, 中国内地
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Program Management: the ability to manage all of the above tasks and personnel resources.
- Typically requires 10+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management.
- Knowledge of any of the following: Mechanical subassemblies, enclosures, casings, plastics, grinding, stamping, CNC, mills, lathes, etc.
- Solid communication skills, ability to work in multinational environments, driven and motivated by accomplishing world-class objectives.
- Must understand costing concepts, cost reduction, modelling, etc.
- Ability to travel Internationally.
Our enclosure global supply management team is responsible for the sourcing, manufacturing development, execution and production of Apple's differentiated and unique mechanical enclosure parts. Part of Apple's core business is the creation and development of our world-class mechanical / industrial designs and as such, the management of the supply chains is required to be equally unique, innovative and specialized. Due to the importance of this discipline in the definition of Apple's brand, this business group must be able to innovate not only our products, but also the very business processes by which we accomplish our objectives. The complicated balance between the need to achieve ground breaking mechanical developments and business execution creates challenges that drive processes that require a bridge from engineering risk to manufacturing capability to business needs. Individuals in this group support the following: Supply chain management: identification, development, negotiation and management of existing and developing Apple mechanical suppliers. Cost: development, negotiation and execution of a part and assembly cost strategy. An understanding of mechanical manufacturing techniques is important to better evaluate supplier capabilities and opportunities for Apple. Cross-functional support: with Apple's industrial design, product development and operations teams. Build Support: on site management of mechanical enclosure manufacturing partners to manage the development builds, risk mitigation and ramp. On time delivery: schedule, capacity and supply planning to meet Apple’s production demand. Risk Mitigation: evaluation of technical and business risks using data based analysis and developing sound risk mitigation alternatives.
MSME or BSME/IE or equivalent. MBA a +.