iCloud Business Manager - Greater China
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. iCloud is one of Apple’s most used products and is at the core of every Apple device. It is also amongst Apple’s fastest growing businesses worldwide. We are seeking a dynamic, highly motivated individual to join us to drive the iCloud business for Greater China. This means developing programs and strategy to drive adoption and usage, identify ways to improve the customer experience and identify growth levers which will help drive revenue. To be successful in this role the candidate would need to collaborate with various counterparts including business leadership, product teams, and the marketing organisation. This position is based in Shanghai.
- Passion for cloud services and mobile technology. Proven knowledge of the mobile ecosystem and landscape in China.
- Good understanding of growing subscription businesses in the market.
- A natural aptitude for translating data into insights, with the ability to influence new strategies based on these insights.
- Extensive experience across relevant functions, including: business development, partnership management, product management, management consulting, or business analysis.
- Strong leadership and outstanding communication skills.
- You are a go-getter, and have a self-starter attitude with high initiative to learn and be successful.
- You strive to achieve results working both independently and in a team environment.
- A track record of developing phenomenal presentations and delivering them to both large and small groups, including to senior leaders.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
- Great attention to detail, project management skills, with proficiency in Excel/Numbers and Keynote.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a champion and evangelist for iCloud. Educate the local teams and build internal partnerships that help strengthen the iCloud offering in China. - Help identify and drive growth opportunities for iCloud in the market via partnerships, marketing programs, and market-specific special projects. - Develop a deep understanding of customer needs for cloud services in Greater China and ensure stakeholders have the latest information and insights at hand. - Work closely with international product team, finance, engineering, design, sales, marcom, and legal to ensure initiatives are co-ordinated and successful. - Drive partnerships, business models, and programmes that help the business achieve growth, improved customer acquisition and strong retention.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree, MS/MA/MBA from a reputed university preferred.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin.