Module Ops TE
Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, you will help us leave the world better than we found it. With the growth of Apple, we have created new opportunities for individuals to work on the most exciting new products introduced by Apple. We are seeking for individual that meet the following criteria to join us. This position will require frequent traveling to manufacture site and works closely with the various engineering to support the needs for operational team.
- Proven track record of delivering large scale complex modules/accessories projects.
- At least 3 - 5 years experience in test engineering supporting modules/accessories testing.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work cross functionally in a global environment.
- Proven ability to work in a quick changing environment.
- Project management and people management experience will be a bonus.
- Proven ability to work independently and to deliver high quality solutions to tight schedules.
- Ability to travel to the WW supplier's manufacturing sites to work face to face with the local Test Eng teams [ expect international travel equate to ~30 - 50% of your time ]
- Hands on knowledge of applying statistics for tester qualifications, limit setting and process buy-offs e.g. GRR, Cpk, SPC and classic DOEs. - All-rounder working knowledge of electrical engineering down to circuit level to understand and lead team in solving design issues. Similarly, you should have a good appreciation of software engineering skills used in tester development as well as firmware used in complex modules that we're dealing with. - Able to lead a team of engineers or other cross-functional groups to solve complex and difficult technical issues - Requires to have excellent technical problem solving and decision making skills. - Excellent program management skills in driving and leading vendors on DOEs, yield improvements and failure analysis. - Able to work in ambiguous and highly inter-dependent work environment to drive and get things done in most efficient and tactful way without stepping on everyone's toes. - Able to articulate clearly in spoken comms as well as written comms; Confident and competent in generating managerial reports and presentations.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer/Electronics/Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 3+ years of industry experience