Shanghai, Shanghai, China
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Apple ignited the personal computer revolution in the 1970s with the Apple II and we reinvented it in the 1980s with the Macintosh. Today, we continues to own the industry in innovation with its award-winning computers, OS X operating system and iLife and professional applications. Apple is also spearheading the digital media revolution with its iPod portable music and video players and iTunes online store, and has entered the mobile phone market with its revolutionary iPhone. Make a difference. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. SUMMARY PI China admin will be responsible to provide administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner way for PI China team across several major sites in China. This job will be a part of PI WW admin team, to align the process, policy, employee benefit and team culture etc. with WW PI.
- - Outstanding organizational skills and excellent problem-solving ability.
- - Strong interpersonal skills with English & Mandarin.
- - Good computer skills and adapt well to new technologies.
- - Self-motivation to drive the best teamwork and result.
- - College and above.
- - At least 3 year working experience in MNC of department admin area.
- - Travel is required.
- Provide office and factory administrate management for Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Suzhou and emerging cities by PI growth in China. - Host executive visits, manage agenda, local logistics, meeting arrangement for executives visiting China. - Facilitate the meeting of China PI leadership teams. - Support PI China team relationship and environment build up including supporting new employee orientation, coordinating team building activity, all hands event, knowledge sharing, etc. - Manage purchase order, team budget and balance tracking. AOU and asset purchase and maintenance. - Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- College and above.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here.