Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of experience into related Manufacturing of LCD industry
- Excellent project management skills, working in a matrix Organization. Incumbent should have a good track record of managing a cross-functional team in order to achieve new product objectives inclusive of quality, yield and cost.
- Direct experience managing a functional engineering teams a plus
- Proven bottom line project management experience (Planning, Cost & Delivery)
- Experience working with international OEM partners.
- To manage the process and quality to achieve the best design goal using an optimized LCD manufacturing process for a high volume production. - Ensure quality controls are in place for the required thin film process, including sputtering deposition, photolithography, etching, glass scribe/break & LCD module process, during NPI stage. Especially, cell process skill level is good to contribute FOS quality improvements. - Work with the reliability group to perform a timely Failure Analysis for LCD failures and quickly come up with necessary corrective actions. - To drive the suppliers to optimize the LCD process and establish the manufacturing infrastructure. - To lead project team and supply base team throughout the LCD product development phase and support the quality and yield for the initial product ramp. - Support LCD suppliers and Eng with failure analysis responsibilities.
Education & Experience
-BS in engineering field -MS preferred, in EE, ME, Material Science, ChE