Battery System QA Manager
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Batteries power many of the most exciting devices Apple makes. Have you ever wondered how it all works? We focus on testing core technologies such as battery design, gas gauging, and charging. This is your chance to join a key team driving the quality of future Apple products. In this role, you will manage a team that tests the integration of hardware, software, firmware, and algorithms. We would like someone to help us who has superb interpersonal skills in both English and Mandarin. You should be passionate about quality so you can encourage the team to deliver results they are proud of. We will put you into a high-visibility role within the organization that requires you to seek problems, to analyze, and to act upon the results of the team for work that is executed remotely. We are committed to fairness and diversity in hiring. We want you to join us in making outstanding products here.
- - 5+ years of experience with managing a team.
- - Experience writing scripts (Python preferred)
- - Strong working knowledge of UNIX-like operating systems
- - Ability to write and execute high quality test cases
- - Ability to think creatively, problem solve, and innovate
- - A desire to learn battery technologies
- - Organized and detail-orientated
- - Exceptional problem solving abilities
- - Excellent verbal and written communication
- - Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and English
- - Ability to lead multiple teams and juggle multiple high priority tasks at the same time
- - Ability to delegate effectively
- - Flexible and able to quickly change course to meet the needs of the business
- - Passionate about setting team priorities and developing people
- Drive the development, design and execute tests for battery powered products - Drive the creation of automation and analysis tools as required - Analyze data and present to cross functional partner teams
Education & Experience
BSc. M.S. or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.