南山, 广东省, 中国内地
Operations and Supply Chain
Aid in the creation of highly cosmetic and functional surface finishes by serving as a technical contributor to define surface chemistry and process requirements needed to deliver world class surface finishes.
- BS in Materials Science, Chemistry, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent; MS preferred
- 5+ years of experience in development of cleaning processes and corrosion prevention for mechanical components, preferably in a hands-on role developing and specifying the process and equipment
- Experience in developing cleaning for post CNC machining, lapping and buffing processes. Pretreatment experience for electroplated, anodized, PVD and painted coatings
- History of successfully implementing automated cleaning processes in a mass production environment
- Expertise in cleaning equipment design.
- Ability to plan, execute, and present results from investigations using statistical analysis and clearly communicated results and recommendations
- Drive root cause and corrective action investigations on surface contamination related failures
- Self-motivated with a commitment to delivering high quality results in a fast paced environment
Process and Equipment owner for wet cleaning processes. Responsible for implementation of cleaning processes, chemistries, and equipment at supplier locations. Deliver methods to production suppliers and validate production processes meet the requirements Establish clean operation requirements in terms of process metrics, clean room facility and procedures, equipment and consumables Perform cleaning trials and DOEs to identify required cleaning process, chemistry and critical control parameters Work with contract manufacturers to deliver detailed process control plans and insure they are followed through pilot, ramp and production stages Plan and execute studies to confirm process capability to achieve high yields on high volume enclosures Present analysis to key decision makers that will be used to make commercial, cosmetic and design commitments Work directly with manufacturers implementing solutions meeting high-volume commercial goals Periodic travel expected
BS in Materials Science, Chemistry, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent; MS preferred
- Experience in semiconductor industry with focus on surface treatment, PVD and CVD coatings
- Develop methodology to quantify cleanliness requirements for “how clean is clean enough”.
- Advanced materials/process development experience Surface characterization skills