Program Manager, Store Operations GC - Backstage
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Sales and Business Development
The Store Operations Team guides, motivates, and inspires Retail team members to do their lives’ best work, delivering unparalleled experiences to all who buy and receive products from Apple. We collaborate with partners across Apple to develop Retail Programs, enabling customers to receive their product and/or service with speed, clarity, and convenience.
- The ideal candidate is dynamic, intelligent, passionate, detailed-oriented, and minimally possess these qualities and skills:
- Experience in retail store operations, program/project/product management, or consulting experience related to retail.
- Excellent project management and organization skills.
- Exceptional time/task management skills, communication skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, driven individual comfortable in a global, fast paced, diversify environment.
- Strong business acumen, instincts and know-how.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fluency in English. Chinese Mandarin fluency is highly desirable. (Additional language skills are a plus.)
- Some travel required.
A Backstage Operations Project/Program Manager collaborates closely with local and global business partners on initiatives that transform our employee and customer experience. Outstanding communication, presentation and relationship skills are essential to this role. A self-motivated and passionate candidate who posses excellent analytical, communication, and project management skills with a proven track record of collaboration across a large and diverse organisation. The candidate requires to effectively interact and influence all levels, and to think globally and act strategically while not hesitating to ask questions and to think outside the box. Achieving results by innovating down to the details and obsessing over the customer experience. As a subject matter expert, the candidate is expected to play an integral part in supporting the growth of Apple in Greater China working both independently, and as part of cross-functional teams. Individual initiative and a commitment to team culture are essential. Primary job functions include: Work with global partners to build innovative solutions and strategies for global problems from scratch. Manage initiatives throughout the project lifecycle, from inception to completion. Able to interact and present with individuals at all levels within the organization. Identify and articulate business needs that require support, and come up with solutions via system, process or procedure. Serving as a subject matter expert for project related matters. Other duties as assigned. Reports into Backstage Operations Leader - Greater China