Engineering Program Manager
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Can you imagine what you could do here? At Beats by Dre, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is looking for a motivated, technical oriented In Region Engineering Program Manager to run the project during the engineering phase and post launch. Lead cross functional teams and support project delivery according to schedule, prioritize the tasks, issues and risks in the day to day activities. Communicate the project status to the project teams and management.
- Engineering / Science BS degree or Master is plus.
- Project Management, Technical oriented behaviour and take ownership
- Extensive ME, Elec, Acoustic, SW and Industrialization experiences in Consumer Electronic Product
- Cross boundaries thinking and collaborations with different kind of people
- International experiences, knowledge of China local ODM/OEM Eco-System are preferred.
- Lead cross-functional development teamsin project development, and post launch, collaborating with PD, GSM, TPM, Quality and other relevant functions - Schedule planning - Build Preparation and Execution - Identify and prioritize the tasks, issues and risks - Implement the changes - Communicate and Report the project status to project teams and management
Education & Experience
BS in Engineering with 5+ years of relevant working experience in project management or equivalent