Material Program Manager Intern
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Passion works here. Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Our community is made up of every kind of individual: artists and designers, engineers and scientists, thinkers and doers. Together we create things and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. So if you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job. Just be ready to dream big. MPMs are dedicated to providing the most rapid response to materials status possible. The Material Program Manager Team interfaces with SDM, OPS, GSM, Finance and Engineering team: get demand priority from SDM and coordinate material allocation across different programs. Material Program Manager need ensure material readiness to avoid shortages and control the excess at the same time; track the detailed issues and resolve or escalate them with right justifications.
- - Analytical, Problem Solving Skills: sensible for the data, catch the issue and provide solution
- - Teamwork & Collaboration: coordinate, push and manage teams inside and outside
- - Passion for Details: pursue the root cause for multiple layers tracking
- - Think the Bigger Picture: sense the high level strategy, focus on the solution
- - Get to the net: review with management team, follow up right action
- - Supply chain related knowledge preferred
MPMs are dedicated to providing the most rapid response to materials status possible. We are focused on availability through clear to builds (CTB), excess and obsolete management (E&O), and materials readiness for new product introductions. This mission includes planning solver feeder, analysis for forecasting cost takedowns, MPS addbacks, and projected liabilities.