Operation Program Manager
上海, 上海, 中国内地
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, you will help us leave the world better than we found it.
- We hope you -
- - Capability of blending into a new culture and team quickly.
- - Experience in Capacity planning / supply chain / program management.
- - Excellent communication skill in both mandarin and English and also willing to take proactive approach when it comes to interaction with people.
- - Detail /result oriented and happy with challenges.
- - Independent task force owner with great sense of collaboration.
We need you to - - Start your daily work from chasing factory routine execution - Have pleasant personality to work with OEM team/cross functional team - Early engage during NPI by taking tasks like line qualification/ UPH impact. - Cover capacity planning /labor planning and CTO OCT management - Learn and know Process to understand what’s hidden behind IO number - Provide mentorship to your OEM counterpart to match Apple’s standard - Be a problem solver by finding your own answer
- BS/MS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or allied technical subject. - 5 years experience in supply chain operation/manufacturing industry.