Education Market Development Manager (Beijing/Shanghai)
Beijing, Beijing, China
Apple is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated individual for a new position that will play a leadership role in driving market development strategy for Education segment in Greater China. This position requires a seasoned education market expert, experience being an educator or working with educators, especially in areas of leadership, curriculum, app development and teaching. You will demonstrate examples of your exceptional skill working on a cross functional team. Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interactions, both inside and outside of Apple are required. You will be self-directed, assertive and confident and have a track record of strategy development, business development, product or curriculum development. The successful candidate will also be results driven with strong attention to detail, exceptional follow-through, and the ability to focus on strategic agendas while managing day-to-day job activities.
- Over 10 years of experience in education markets. You have experience in content development or management, relationship management, business development or marketing functional areas.
- You have been extensively involved in inspiring education transformation among key partners in Greater China education markets, especially in the areas of coding education and educator advocacy.
- Experience with the education industry, requirements of local curriculum standards, and knowledge of coding learning are critical to success in this position.
- You are resourceful, creative and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude who has proven experience working in flexible, fast-paced environments.
- International experience in the education markets, teaching experience at K-20 institutions and working experience with educators and educational organizations is strongly preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken languages in both Chinese and English
Responsible for overall Everyone Can Code program development and implementation in Greater China. Work with Education Marketing Manager in development of local education marketing strategy. Manage Apple Distinguished Educator program and teacher engagement in Greater China. Localise and contextualise Everyone Can Code and Apple Teacher with local curriculum and teaching standards. Build relationships with appropriate professional education associations and government organisations related to teacher professional learning, curriculum and teaching standards and coding education. Work and align programs with Apple Professional Learning support in Greater China. Responsible for messaging and materials that clearly communicate the capabilities and value of Apple platforms for Ministry of Education, provincial and city level education departments, K-20 education institutions and educators. Work closely with Education sales and channel to develop, message, and implement learning solutions for Apple customers. Represent Apple in direct interactions with senior level leadership from Ministry of Education, provincial and city level education departments, K-20 education institutions, and educational organizations.
Education & Experience
- This is a full time position with geographic responsibility In Greater China. Travel in Greater China and to US will be a necessary and exciting part of your responsibilities.