APO Senior Leadership Trainer
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that is revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here?
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and classroom delivery skills
- Experience in coaching
- Superb verbal and written communication
- Excellent planning, organization and implementation skills
- Good understanding of adult learning concepts and techniques
- Knowledge of the instructional design process
- Shown success in handling international collaborations
- Experience in interacting with and influencing all levels of Management
- Phenomenal ability to work independently
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and adopt change enthusiastically
- Problem solving abilities
- High level of ethics, values, integrity and trust
- Experience in leading and building L&D Roadmap
- Consistent record in delivering training
- Experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in a Supply Chain organization or Quality / Technical skills is a plus
We need you be responsible for leading, building and owning the APO Functional L&D Roadmap, including but not limited to, Supply Chain Functional Skill Sets, Personal Effectiveness, Communications. You’ll also be responsible in partnering with key functional summits (Ops, Quality and Technical) leaders to identify the functional training needs and supporting them in the execution. You and your team will be responsible for - developing and delivering of functional trainings to Apple employees within APO (including WWSOS) - sourcing and leading outside vendor(s) that will compliment the functional training needs. - tracking the APO L&D scorecard and metrics - partner with WWSOS L&D in their development and delivering activities - You'll also be responsible for coaching individual managers and employees on core concepts to improve performance - You will also partner with People Team, Apple University and other constituents on additional training-related projects as required.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent, plus a minimum of 10+ years in L&D experience
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.