Systems Development Engineer - Apple Watch
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
The people here at Apple don't just build products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. An opportunity exists for a highly motivated Engineer to join our Watch System Development Team to lead and drive the development of new technological programs, with specific focus on managing region builds, validation and supports with vendors.
- Minimum 3 years of system electronic development and design experience in the consumer electronics or IT industry
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Experience in leading, working and managing global team members
- Familiar with C/C++, Python, Lua
- Java Script and object C is preferred
• Lead Development Engineering communication between Apple Internal project teams and external vendors • Work with the Engineering Management and vendors to define, track, communicate and escalate plans • Enable development efforts by creating and monitoring an efficient, streamlined process between Apple teams and vendors • Provide timely issue resolution and critical path management • Facilitate good communication and offer multiple levels of status update across a wide spectrum of individual contributors to executive management • Drive day-to-day engineering activities to meet the overall program objective
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Electrical Engineering.