Apple Pay – Site Reliability Engineer
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Software and Services
The Apple team is growing! The Apple Pay Server Engineering team is looking for an extraordinary engineer in China to help make our rapidly growing platform manageable, scalable, and reliable using state of the art technologies and groundbreaking system automation. You’ll be joining a team of best-in-class engineers and interacting every single day with global teams that span across Apple including iOS software and hardware engineering, Apple Online Store, Apple Retail, and our banking and transit partners. If you meet the key qualifications and you are self-driven, enthusiastic, highly-motivated, and you want to make an impact, we'd love to hear from you!
- Solid Computer Science background
- Deep understanding of Java and its ecosystem
- Experience building, scaling, and maintaining high volume systems in production
- Familiar with messaging middleware, Cloud/Container Technology, monitoring platform
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, ability to evangelise engineering standard methodology
- Working knowledge of industry methodologies with regards to information security
- Nice to have: Deep understanding in cryptography, experience in Payment industry
Responsible for designing and developing highly reliable, scalable system/solution with attention to detail Work to constantly improve our resiliency by developing self-healing, self-assembling infrastructure Dive into problems with an eye to both immediate remediation as well as the follow-through changes and automation that will prevent future occurrences
Education & Experience
BS degree in computer science or equivalent industry experience.