Beijing, Beijing, China
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you’ll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is meaningful to upholding our global commitment to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll play a role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success. The Greater China Sales Finance team manages all sales finance activities for Apple’s indirect channel businesses in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. The team forms part of a dynamic Worldwide Sales Finance organization, aligned by process tracks which are run locally, but with a strong alignment to global process ownership. The key process tracks include Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Demand Forecasting & Analytics (DFA), Route To Market (RTM) Finance, and Product (iPhone, iPad, Mac) Finance. This position is based in Beijing.
- Strong finance background with Business Finance, FP&A or Sales Operations experience of 5 years minimum
- Strong analytical capability and problem solving skills with attention to details
- Strong leadership skills with mature presence to ensure effective communication and partnership with senior management
- Ability to work independently, anticipate and react to frequently changing business conditions with confirmed ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Strong English proficiency and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of proficiency in Excel, skilled in ERP software (e.g. SAP), and experience with using Tableau preferred
- Self starter & great teammate with positive, proactive and open attitude
- Strong ability to build trusted internal networks across many functions to accomplish goals
- Ability to prioritize workload and respond quickly to urgent requests. Flexible and adaptable
- High intuition for business and integrity
This role is a key member of the Greater China Finance team, liaising with all levels of Greater China & Worldwide Finance and Planning Analysis and Functional teams. - Tracks for a timely and accurate financial planning, analysis and management reporting, on annual / quarterly / weekly basis - Complete quarterly business executive reports on time and with high quality. Explain clearly and concisely the business rationals which drives the quarterly sales performance - Co-ordinate business inputs from cross functional teams. Understand key business drivers, perform scenario-based analysis and produce reporting deck - Perform analysis on expenditure and cost. Generate ad hoc management reports for executive reviews and cross-functional information support - Support the rollout of WWSF systems and initiatives - Continue to strengthen control and compliance, improve the business ethic and conduct environment and ensure full Sox and ICAT compliance - Key Interaction with: Sales team, Sales operation team, Sales planning team, WW Sales Finance and GBS team.
Education & Experience
BS/BA in Finance, Accounting or other relevant field strongly preferred.